At Creative Edge Art Studio our objective is always to inspire every artist to create, explore, laugh and learn. That’s why we love offering kids art classes! Our Master Series sessions are so enriching to our kids, you just don’t want to miss it. Working with ages 2-14, each class provides hands on focused learning. Our curriculum builds and develops a foundation of skills by exploring and working through the fundamental elements and principles of art. We will introduce students to different media while exploring methods through line, color, space, form, texture, and balance.
After School Pick Up
We realize that not every parent can transport their child to our studio; sometimes there are just too many places to be at once! We partner with Transporting Together, so students can be picked up at their school and be delivered right here to our doorstep in time for a snack and homework session. It’s a safe, quiet, inspiring space for your child to rid themselves of homework blues.
Messy Masters | Ages 2 – 3
Our youngest artists are encouraged to use their sense of wonder, explore materials, and unleash their creativity! Our Messy Masters will embark on a sensory adventure! Each week we will explore a world of vibrant colors and encouraged to use their sense of wonder, explore materials, and unleash their creativity!
Mini Masters | Ages 4 - 5
Let your Mini-Master assert their independence while learning about colors, lines, shapes, and more! We encourage our Mini-Masters to experiment with basic art principles and techniques. All of our lessons are age-appropriate and are designed to enhance their cognitive and imaginative skills.
Junior Masters | Ages 6 -9
Junior Masters will enhance their skills by learning a variety of techniques using various media. Students will learn about art history by being introduced to a range of artists and drawing inspiration from what they have learned as well as from their personal interests. Students will gain an understanding of the creative process as they create their works of art.
Drawing Masters | Ages 6 – 9
This drawing masters class is perfect for children ages 6-9 who want to develop or refine their drawing skills. Students will practice drawing using the art elements of line, shape, form, value, color, and texture. In addition to daily practice drawing exercises, students will create original drawings, such as self-portraits, drawing from direct observation, grid drawings, landscapes, and cartoons. Students will create their artwork using pencils or a combination of graphite pencil and colored pencils. This course is open to all levels.
Mega Masters | Ages 10 - 14
Our Mega-Masters will expand their creativity and artistic awareness, have an opportunity to build their art portfolios, or simply have fun. Our sessions are interactive and include drawing, painting, sculpting, and more. Students will begin their journey to discover their own personal style.
Drawing Masters | Ages 10-14
This drawing masters class is perfect for children ages 10-14 who want to develop or refine their drawing skills. Students will practice drawing using the art elements of line, shape, form, value, color, and texture. In addition to daily practice drawing exercises, students will create original drawings, such as self-portraits, drawing from direct observation, grid drawings, landscapes, and cartoons. Students will create their artwork using pencils or a combination of graphite pencil and colored pencils. This course is open to all levels.
Drawing Masters II will be offered during the following times:
Click on the time above to enroll.
Masters Course Details
- Spring Classes run January 6, 2020 through May 16, 2020.
- There are no classes March 9th-15th due to Spring Break. This week is not included in tuition.
- There will be no class on Friday, April 10th due to Good Friday. Students attending on Fridays should plan to come another day that week.
- Dates and times are subject to change.
- Click here to see our full make-up policy.
- Click here to see our cancellation policy.
- There are a total 18 weeks of classes during the Spring Session. The price per class is to $22 for a total tuition of $396. Enrollment is rolling.
- We will be having a Spring Student art show at the end of the session- scheduled for Friday, May 8 from 5:30-7:00.
- Enroll prior to December 7th and recieve 1 free class per enrollment ($22 discount) for Early Bird Enrollment. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- 5% discount on multiple enrollments. This multiple enrollment discount cannot be combined with the early bird discount.
After School Program Details
- After school program is a one time semester fee due at enrollment.
- We provide the supervision, you provide the snack (no peanuts please)
- We are partnering with Transporting Together Transportation at a rate of $5/trip. Please contact them directly to arrange your transportation needs.