We understand things come up and life happens and we try to be flexible in allowing makeup classes. However, it can be very difficult and disruptive to the classes to have students come in and be working on something completely different than the rest of the class to makeup their missed work. Therefore, we are changing our makeup policy. Effective January 7, 2019, you may makeup your missed class during any other scheduled class if it is within the same week. If you are unable to come another time that same week, we will offer 2 scheduled makeup classes for each Masters Series course throughout the session. You must register to attend scheduled makeup class so we can be prepared.
Makeup Classes for the Spring 2019 Session are scheduled for:
- Messy Masters 2/27 @ 6PM and 5/1 @ 6PM
- Mini Masters 3/6 @ 6PM and 5/8 @ 6 PM
- Junior Masters 2/28 @ 4:30 PM and 5/2 @ 6PM
- Mega Masters 3/7 @ 6 PM and 5/9 @ 6PM
- Drawing Masters I 3/1 @ 4:30 PM and 5/2 @ 4:30 PM
- Drawing Masters II 3/1 @ 6 PM and 5/2 @ 6PM