We understand things come up and life happens and we try to be flexible in allowing makeup classes. However, it can be very difficult and disruptive to the classes to have students come in and be working on something completely different than the rest of the class to makeup their missed work. Therefore, we are changing our makeup policy. Effective August 21, 2018, you may makeup your missed class during any other scheduled class if it is within the same week. If you are unable to come another time that same week, we will offer 2 scheduled makeup classes for each Masters Series course throughout the session. You must register to attend scheduled makeup class so we can be prepared.
Makeup Classes for the Fall 2018 Session are scheduled for:
- Messy Masters – Thursday, October 4th 6:00 PM and Thursday, December 6th 6:00 PM
- Mini Masters – Thursday, October 11th 6:00 PM and Wednesday, November 28th 6:00 PM
- Junior Masters – Wednesday, October 3rd 4:30 PM and Wednesday, December 5th 6:00 PM
- Mega Masters – Thursday, October 11th 6:00 PM and Thursday, December 6th 6:00 PM
- Drawing Masters I – Wednesday, October 10th 4:30 PM and Thursday, November 28th 4:30 PM
- Drawing Masters II – Thursday, October 4th 6:00 PM and Thursday, November 29th 6:00 PM